Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Topic Proposal 3

First of all, I will be creating an article for The Onion.
It will be on the "fact" that same-sex marraige will undermine the very foundation and tradition of marraige. However, the "expert" on this matter will be "Billy Ray Guthrie" from Piggot, West Virginia. He will discuss real marriage traditions: Beer, Bluegrass, rows of trailors, bonfires, moonshine, "Granny," and traditional southern delicacies including fried chicken, collard greens, etc. Although I haven't figured out exactly how I am going to fit serious research into the paper, as most of it is believed by a majority of people, I feel that I have a good grip on the material and already have sources.
Intro
Introduce Bill Ray
Paragraph on how "normal" people feel about the tradition of marriage
Paragraph on how Billy Ray and his people feel about marriage
Possible mixing of the two
Conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment